El Monte RV is America's premier nationwide RV rental company. The company was founded in 1970 by Ken Schork in the town of El Monte, California. Since then the company has grown to become one of the largest RV rental companies in the world. El Monte RV has locations throughout the United States, and is known worldwide for its commitment to quality products and service.
The company is represented by several hundred wholesale travel companies and thousands of travel agents throughout the world. Approximately half of the company's rental business comes from overseas travelers who fly in to various cities throughout the U.S.
El Monte RV's other divisions sell its used rental RV's, and rent production trailers and fifth wheels to the entertainment industry.
El Monte RV Advantages:
• Celebrating 40 years of providing quality motor home vacations.
• 17 locations nationwide at the most important gateway cities.
• Over 1800 quality motor homes.
• Eight vehicle types available - from the economical C22 to the luxurious AB35.
• Large selection of PREMIUM slide-out vehicles: CS25, CS30, FS31, AF34 & AB35.
• The AF34 – Family Sleeper with bunk beds. And now also the FS31. Perfect for families!
• One-way rentals available between all locations. We’re the One-Way specialists!
• No surcharge for weekend or Monday & Friday pick-ups.
• Save One Day! Early pick up option (PAD) at our major locations – guaranteed on the road by 11 am.
• Open 7 days a week at most locations.
• GPS units available at most locations. Bookable in advance.
• TerraPass: El Monte RV is the only RV rental company to offer a Carbon-offset option! Ask us about it.
• Exclusive motor home supplier to many regional US Automobile Clubs (AAA); among them: CA, FL, GA, MO,NJ, NM, NV, TN, TX, UT and WA.
There are currently no terms and conditions for travel during this period. If your rental is during these travel dates, new terms and conditions may apply. Please contact us before booking.
El Monte RV insurance Insurance and Coverage Options (conditions and exclusions apply): Pre-Paid or Paid at Counter.
Customer must present an automobile insurance certificate indicating Third Party Liability Insurance and comprehensive and collision damage coverage extending to the rental vehicle. Customers must purchase The Supplier’s renter liability insurance (RLI) and vehicle incident protection (VIP) if customer is unable to obtain an insurance certificate, otherwise customer may liable up to $100,000 damage deductible per Occurrence in the case of accidental theft or damage to the motorhome rental vehicle.
• Vehicle Incident Protection (VIP) reduces the Deductible to $1,000 Per Occurrence of accidental damage to the rental vehicle. VIP is $16 per night Pre-Paid or Paid at Counter.
• Rental Liability Insurance (RLI)
acts as Primary Third Party Liability Insurance up to the required financial responsibility limits. RLI is $13.50 per night Pre-Paid or Paid at Counter. RLI is not available for purchase at rental offices in Arizona, Delaware, Distirct of Columbia, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, New York, Nevada, New Hampshire, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont and Virginia.
• Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) is Additional Third Party Liability Insurance up to $1,000,000. SLI is $12.00 per night in Florida and $13.50 per night in all other States Pre-Paid or Paid at Counter. SLI is not available for purchase at rental offices in Nebraska, New York and Virginia.
• Mexico Auto Liability Insurance (MALI)
is required protection which must be obtained from El Monte RV for the specific dates that the motorhome will be in Mexico. MALI is $22 per calendar date that the motorhome will be in Mexico. Cannot be pre-paid; only Paid at Counter.
Liability insurance (RLI/SLI) is not available on trailer rentals. Renters must provide proof of liability Insurance applicable to both the tow vehicle and trailer.